Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB code to call a macro......?

Dear Friends,

I need the VB code to call a specific macro from an addin when ever
excel application is opened and call another macro when ever the excel
application is closed.

How ca this be done.......?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Thyagaraj

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the Workbook:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
call macro x
End Sub

___________________________

Private Sub Workbook_Close()
call macro x
End Sub

Corey....
"Thyagaraj" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear Friends,

I need the VB code to call a specific macro from an addin when ever
excel application is opened and call another macro when ever the excel
application is closed.

How ca this be done.......?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Thyagaraj

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Thyagaraj" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear Friends,

I need the VB code to call a specific macro from an addin when ever
excel application is opened and call another macro when ever the excel
application is closed.

How ca this be done.......?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Thyagaraj

Dear NickHK,

I am unable to get the code, can u just tell me what exact code to put
and where to put ( whether in the work sheet or in a module)

Regards
Thyagaraj