Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show

I am using the code:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show

To send the current sheet in an excel spreadsheet, and it is working
fantastically (using Outlook Express).

However I would like to be able to:

1) Add in a standard subject line;
2) Add in a standard body message;
3) Add in an email receiptant (the email address is in a certain cell in the
spreadsheet).

Can anyone give me some feedback on how I can add to the VBA I already have?

Regards

James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello James,

Here is a URL that will walk you through the process of adding in what
you want. The problem many users face when sending messages with OE is
the message size is only 240 characters. This site shows you the work
around and explains everything clearly and in detail.

Have a look here at
http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?cod...largeemail.htm

Sincerely,
Leith Ross