Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing to Adobe Acrobat

I do not own acrobat writer but someone using an EXCEL template I have repeatedly modified for them claims that, all of a sudden (after my latest round of changes, I guess):

" I am having trouble printing multiple tabs to Adobe in the new model.each tab forms a separate document. I've never had the problem with prior versions of our model that you modified. Any idea what the problem could be"

Can anyone help me to help her, as to what could be the problem?

Thanks!
Dean