Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default print charts from excel using VBA

I have a project that requires the user to print 5 charts from excel. I
want to automate the process as follows:

The user downloads the excel file to their hard drive

The user opens the file

A message box appears on sheet 1 and says "click yes to print the 5
charts or cancel"

If the user cancels, the message box is erased and only sheet 1 is
visisble

If the user clicks on "yes" then the 5 charts are printed and the
message box is erased and only sheet 1 is visible

--
integreat
integreat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34282