Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calling Outlook in Excel runtime error

Hello fellow helpers,

Has anyone seen this runtime error before? And I quote:

The message store has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of
data in this message store, select some items that you no longer need,
permanently (shift + del) delete them.

Does this mean that VBA when calling up my Outlook finds that it can't send
out the messages I request because the outbox is too large? That doesn't even
make sense since I am immediately (or appearing to immediately) send out the
email upon creation.

Or, does this mean that ... well, something else? Any help would be
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you don't get an answer in this excel newsgroup, you may want to try one of
the Outlook newsgroups. They may have seen the error in just "normal" use of
Outlook.

===
And just from the wording, it may not be just the outbox folder that's large
(I'd even discount that since most outgoing messages are in the outbox folder
are there just momentarily).

Maybe it's the whole .pst file that's too large (just a guess, though).

--

Dave Peterson