Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Animated Gif on worksheet

Oh Wise Ones,
Can I have an animated Gif on a worksheet? I tried
adding one and it would not animate. Is there some code to animate it?

Thanks,
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Mike,

You can use animated gifs on an excel worksheet. There are several
methods of doing it. You could save the workbook or worksheet as an
html file, which is most cases isn't practical. Place the gif on a
UserForm with a Browser Control to display it or visit Ivan Moala's
site and download his code for saving the gif on a worksheet (so the
user doesn't have to have access to the original file) which is then
displayed on a UserForm. He also has an AddIn to save a gif file to a
Worksheet.

Here is Ivan's URL http://xcelfiles.homestead.com/AnimatedGif.html

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--
Leith Ross
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18465

Animated gif on userform Avi Excel Programming 0 May 15th 06 06:38 AM
Animated GIF Greg[_27_] Excel Programming 2 May 13th 06 10:12 AM
Animated .gif Brad Excel Programming 2 August 25th 05 05:42 PM
animated gif 559 Excel Programming 2 February 29th 04 03:04 PM
Animated gif Adam Klee Excel Programming 3 November 3rd 03 09:53 PM