Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy to a sheet

hello everybody.
I have this workbook I do insert data in. At the end of the work I need some
of the data to be copied into a different workbook which I have on my
desktop. Is it possible to automate this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This website might be useful

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm

VBA Noo

--
VBA Noo
VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3383

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Antonov,

Turn on the macro recorder and perform the necessary operations manually.
This will provide you with code which may be edited to afford more generic
application.

If you experience problems in editing the recorder code, post back with the
problematic code.

---
Regards,
Norman

"antonov" wrote in message
.. .
hello everybody.
I have this workbook I do insert data in. At the end of the work I need
some of the data to be copied into a different workbook which I have on my
desktop. Is it possible to automate this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want to use a database workbook to copy below your existing data see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"antonov" wrote in message .. .
hello everybody.
I have this workbook I do insert data in. At the end of the work I need some of the data to be copied into a different workbook
which I have on my desktop. Is it possible to automate this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi VBA Noob

This example only get data from a workbook

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"VBA Noob" wrote in message