Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Button alinement

Hi, I have just made aload of comand buttons using visual basics,I'm Having a
problem lining them up, is there a easy way to do this.

thank you in advance, Wildauk.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are two different types of buttons. One comes from the control toolbox
and the other comes from the forms toolbar. They are a bit different in how
they work so we need to know which kind you have... Also how did you want
them to line up? Vertical or Horizontal
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"wildauk" wrote:

Hi, I have just made aload of comand buttons using visual basics,I'm Having a
problem lining them up, is there a easy way to do this.

thank you in advance, Wildauk.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jim, they come from the control tool box and I would like to line them up
Horizontaly.
Thanks again, Barry.

"wildauk" wrote:

Hi, I have just made aload of comand buttons using visual basics,I'm Having a
problem lining them up, is there a easy way to do this.

thank you in advance, Wildauk.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are looking for a simple ordering of the buttons then you can use the
align and distribution tool in the drawing toolbar. If however you need to
align the buttons to specific cells that can be done via code (easy to do
with buttons from the control toolbox)... Let me know if you want any help
with that...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson