Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Random Select one of two or more numbers

Hi,
Is there a way that I can randomly select one number from a set of two
or more numbers.eg If I wanted to select one number from the set
3,6,8,15.;)

--
mark_varney47
mark_varney47's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=333

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
Is there a way that I can randomly select two, three or more number
from a row containing 10 numbers

It will be appreciated for your sooner reply

--
jollycarrie
jollycarrier's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3769