-   -   Font Size in Chart Title (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/367220-font-size-chart-title.html)

Bill[_30_]

Font Size in Chart Title

Hello,
I have an embedded chart on a worksheet. I want to know the font size in
the title so I can adjust it. I tried the following:

ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("newchart").Activate
textsize = ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Characters.Font.Size

But I get a null value for textsize. How can I do this?

Thanks,

Bill

Andy Pope

Font Size in Chart Title

Hi,

The syntax is correct. The Null would suggest that the charttitle
contains multiple font attributes. Have you formatted part of the title
in a different size?

If so you will need to check each character in the title, like this.

ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Characters(4,1).Font.Size

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel