Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to add user from to excel

What code do I use to add and load a user form to my excel program? I want it
to load when I open my program in excel. The command buttons are no problem
to code.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the VBAProject window right-click and do Insert--UserForm. To show the
form when the workbook is opened, double-click the "ThisWorkbook" folder and
put

UserForm1.Show

in the Workbook_Open sub:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()