Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Variable row to repeat at top of page when printing.

I have several reports that have a report heading and a headings for
all the columns. These reports are also separated by Business Unit. The
problem I have is that when a BU takes up more than one page the reader
may have to check back to see which BU they are looking at. I would
like the current BU to print below the column headings on each page.