Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA genius needed... Please help

Hi All

I am in desperate need of a VBA genuis for a bit of work im doing. I
currently have 73 spreadsheet which are updated on a weekly basis. All
the spreadsheets have a week number of the year, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc

I am looking for some code to locate a selected week number, for the
code to search all 73 spreadsheets and bring back rows which have
numeric data within range: D:H. from all the 73 spreadsheets.

I would really really apprecciate some help...

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks:) :) :) :) :)

Andrew

--
bsnapool
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36115

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can try the example that filter the sheet

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

Try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm#Filter

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"bsnapool" wrote in message

Hi All

I am in desperate need of a VBA genuis for a bit of work im doing. I
currently have 73 spreadsheet which are updated on a weekly basis. All
the spreadsheets have a week number of the year, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc

I am looking for some code to locate a selected week number, for the
code to search all 73 spreadsheets and bring back rows which have
numeric data within range: D:H. from all the 73 spreadsheets.

I would really really apprecciate some help...

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks:) :) :) :) :)

Andrew

--
bsnapool
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36115
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561138

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry to be a pain, but I am still struggling to configure your code.

Any help or advice?

Thanks

Andre

--
bsnapoo
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3611

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Need more info

In which sheet is the data (first sheet of each workbook or a certain sheet)
In which column are the week numbers
Which row is the header row of your data

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"bsnapool" wrote in message

Sorry to be a pain, but I am still struggling to configure your code.

Any help or advice?

Thanks

Andrew

--
bsnapool
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36115
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561138

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Would it be easier for me to attach the file? Ifso, it is in work an
will not be able to do so until tomorrow. IS this ok?

Andre

--
bsnapoo
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3611
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56113

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Andrew

OK, send it to my private mail address and I answer tomorrow or Saturday

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"bsnapool" wrote in message

Would it be easier for me to attach the file? Ifso, it is in work and
will not be able to do so until tomorrow. IS this ok?

Andrew

--
bsnapool
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36115
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561138

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Andrew

No mail from you ?
I am on holyday next week so I can't look at it for you then

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"bsnapool" wrote in message

Would it be easier for me to attach the file? Ifso, it is in work and
will not be able to do so until tomorrow. IS this ok?

Andrew

--
bsnapool
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36115
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561138

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron

I have emailed your private email with the attached spreadsheet an
problems experiencing.

Thanks

Andre