Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default programmed hyperlinks

I have made a spreadsheet where i need to hyper link to other workbook

spanning into the hundreds of other sheets.
I have a customer number in column B then i have information etc and i

column N i have a hyper link to a seperate file. The name of the file
is the same as the customer number. Is there any way i can get excell
to as soon a a new customer number is enterd it will automaticly creat

a hyperlink to its file in row

--
nadznad
nadznadz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3628

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

look at the hyperlink worksheet function

A simplified example
=if(A1="","",Hyperlink(A1))

you would need to prefill you cells with such formulas.

Tom Ogilvy

"nadznadz" wrote:

I have made a spreadsheet where i need to hyper link to other workbooks

spanning into the hundreds of other sheets.
I have a customer number in column B then i have information etc and in

column N i have a hyper link to a seperate file. The name of the file
is the same as the customer number. Is there any way i can get excell
to as soon a a new customer number is enterd it will automaticly create

nadznadz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36287
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=560995