Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password Breaker

Okay, I have the macro to break Excel workbook/worksheet passwords. I'm in
need of a method of breaking the VBA password. I've read on this newsgroup
that several individuals have purchased something to accomplish this.

1) Do we know how these work?

2) Any recommendations. I would want it to break VBA (word & excel)
passwords, as well as word document passwords. Did I mention I don't like
paying much.

Thanks in advance,

Christmas May

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why don't you ask the author of the program for the password?
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Christmas May"