Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default button to expand window over two monitors

I've seen a button (Located just to the left of the minimize button) on a
co-worker's computer that when pressed expands the window across her dual
monitors. When pressed again it returns the window to one monitor view. Has
anyone seen this anywhere?

--
JNW
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi JNW

I think he use the program UltraMon
http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

Great program, I use it also.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"JNW" wrote in message ...
I've seen a button (Located just to the left of the minimize button) on a
co-worker's computer that when pressed expands the window across her dual
monitors. When pressed again it returns the window to one monitor view. Has
anyone seen this anywhere?

--
JNW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Ron-

The program looks great. Do you know of a free-ware application?

--
JNW

"JNW" wrote in message ...
I've seen a button (Located just to the left of the minimize button) on a
co-worker's computer that when pressed expands the window across her dual
monitors. When pressed again it returns the window to one monitor view. Has
anyone seen this anywhere?

--
JNW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you know of a free-ware application?
No

Download the trial and work with it for 30 days

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"JNW" wrote in message ...
I've seen a button (Located just to the left of the minimize button) on a
co-worker's computer that when pressed expands the window across her dual
monitors. When pressed again it returns the window to one monitor view. Has
anyone seen this anywhere?

--
JNW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

We believe you already have them.
With window NOT maximized, drag the borders to fill both monitors.
When you click maximize, it reverts to one monitor; click again it fills
both monitors again.