Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Date

I need to have the date in my excel spreedsheet change only when th
sheets are updated. I have 4 or more sheets per workbook and not al
sheets are not updated at the same time

--
All I
All In's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3628

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the simplest terms this would do the trick and a good starting point

Cells(1, 1) = Now

End Sub

Regards

Adria

--
SandyU
SandyUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1748

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the change event

See Chip Pearson's page on events

Tom Ogilvy

"All In" wrote:

I need to have the date in my excel spreedsheet change only when the
sheets are updated. I have 4 or more sheets per workbook and not all
sheets are not updated at the same time.

--
All In
All In's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36285
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=560658

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the help. That seem to work for the whole spreed sheet. On
more question is there a way to setit up differnt on the 4 sheets. Th
problem I have is that all the sheets in the workbook are not up date
at one time and I need to have the date show when there were update
Thanks again for the help