Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disabling 'Cancel' option when saving work (Yes/No/Cancel)

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way to only allow the Yes/No options to
save a workbook after a user closes a form. I have minimized all
worksheets and set them behind my forms where they are out of view. I
found that selecting 'cancel' would allow users to maximize my
worksheets. I have some hidden worksheets already, but I have to keep
at least one of them unhidden.

Thank you!
Jorge