Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to copy active sheet and email to distribution list

Hi wondering if anybody can help me with this one?

I'm looking at just copying the sheet, not the whole workbook of th
active sheet "masterentry" and emailing it to a selected distribio
list in selected cells.

anyone know how I could do this?

Thanks

Andrew :

--
bsnapoo
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3611

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Read also the tip link on each example page

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"bsnapool" wrote in message

Hi wondering if anybody can help me with this one?

I'm looking at just copying the sheet, not the whole workbook of the
active sheet "masterentry" and emailing it to a selected distribion

bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36115
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=560156