Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default FTP Upload

Hi,

I am looking for a solution to uploading an excel workbook to a network
server through a VPN, via FTP. I am using WS_FTP Professional. In the help
screen it gives the following command line:

ftp95pro [args] local:pathname/filename hostname | profilename:pathname/[
filename]

Does anyone know how I can get this to work in VBA?

Regards,

Layne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Possibly using the shell command.

See VBA help. and look at this discussion
http://tinyurl.com/zxkg3

If you want to use the wininet control, then you can manipulate that
programmatically.

Article cited by Rob Bovey in the above thread:
http://www.vbip.com/wininet/wininet-ftp-command-01.asp

Other information:
SAMPLE: Using FTP WinInet APIs in Visual Basic with SimpleFtp (Q195653)

SAMPLE: VBFTP.EXE: Implementing FTP Using WinInet API from VB

Comments by Stephen Bullen:

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...%40cppssbbsa05

Tom Ogilvy