Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Complete list of Excel Command line switches/parameters

I would have thought a simple Google search would have located a Complete
list of Excel Command line switches/parameters.

All I can seem to find is a short Microsoft list that contain only minimal
stuff for opening excel itself.

What I need is a list of how to call excel and open a particular file and
pass macro names and parameters with data content.

I had such a thing but lost it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

AFAIK, Excel does not support specifying a macro to run, unlike Word
apparently.
This works in a short cut, so imagine it's similar in Shell
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE"
"C:\PathToFile\Book1.xls"
Any WB_Open code will run upon opening.

You other alternative is use Automation, then you can do pretty much
anything. Command lines are not relevant in this situation.

NickHK