Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox only shows single value for horiz dynamic ranges

I'm having one last problem with my spreadsheet. I use userforms with
ComboBox boxes. The RowSource for the is a list ("List.Rates") of
values I built using a dynmamic named range using this formula:

=OFFSET('Rates & Discounts'!$A$1,0,1,1,COUNTA('Rates &
Discounts'!$1:$1)-1)

The only difference between this one and all the other one's is that
this list is built from a horizontal list of values, and the others are

build off of a vertical list of values.

The list works fine in my spreadsheet. IE if I use data validation for
a cell, I get a nice dropdown list of the 5 possible values. The
problem is when I try to do the same in my UserForm for a ComboBox, the

list only shows the 1st value. I use RowSource =List.Rates, and when I
click the dropdown box, only the first value is showing.

When I change the ColumnCount property to say 5, it shows me all the
values in a single row, so its bringing in the values as expected, it
just won't show them. I thought that once the Dynamic Range was built,

it wouldn't matter if it was built horizontal vs vertical. And why
does it work in the spreadsheet, but not the UserForm. How do I get
this list to show up?

Thanks!!