Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Finding specific data and moving it to a new sheet

Hi

I'm new to excel programming and have got my book Excel VBA for dummies but
am still struggling!

What I want to do is select the data in columns A to D and move it to a new
sheet. I can do the move but there are all different dates in column C and
I need to place the different dates on different worksheets. I've played
with autofilter and advanced filter but they don't like the if statement and
the range C:C

This is what I've ended up with but its still doesn't work. Can someone
show me where I'm going wrong please?

What I'd like would be to use a formula which would find greater than 31
days and less than today, for all the checking dates

If Worksheets("01 Source Data").Range("B:B") <= Worksheets("01 Source
Data").G10 Then

Range.CurrentRegion.Activate
Range.CurrentRegion.Cut
Sheets("Over 5 YRS").Select