Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Help!!!

Forgive me for the double post. I had posted this question earlier in
the general excel usegroup, then saw there was programming group and
thought it belonged in here?

I'm trying to create a macro that will execute the funcyion below on a
three columns of data (C, E,F). The columns can vary in length from 26
to 60+ entries.

How do go about doing this?

=IF(E2=0,"? RT = "&TEXT(F2,"###.00"),C2)

Any help is very much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks, but I can't get to work. I saved the routine below and execute
tester as a macro and nothing happens?
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.
any ideas??

Ardus Petus wrote:
Sub tester()
Dim vResult As Variant
vResult = IIf(Range("E2") = 0, _
"? RT = " & Format(Range("F2"), "###.00"), _
Range("C2").Value)
End Sub

HTH
--
AP

a écrit dans le message de news:
Forgive me for the double post. I had posted this question earlier in
the general excel usegroup, then saw there was programming group and
thought it belonged in here?

I'm trying to create a macro that will execute the funcyion below on a
three columns of data (C, E,F). The columns can vary in length from 26
to 60+ entries.

How do go about doing this?

=IF(E2=0,"? RT = "&TEXT(F2,"###.00"),C2)

Any help is very much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried that and get a "Compile Error, Syntax Error"

Any way I could e-mail you my Spreadsheet?

Ardus Petus wrote:
sub tester
Var vResult as Variant
vResult = Iif(Range("E2")=0, _