Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default trade tracking

Hello, Im new to the board, and like many Im sure that come across here
I am in need of some help. Im not the most accelerated excel user, so I
will do my best to describe what I am attempting to accomplish.

I started a spreadsheet that is a list of figures for a miniature game.
There are tabs for each faction, and all of the "stats" for each figure
in that faction are listed. Then there is a "compiled" tab where all of
that information form all of the faction tabs are accumulated, so that
the information can be sorted by faction, figure number, series number,
so on.

Next I made a tab to keep track of extra figures I trade to people. I
then made a "traderinfo" tab where I can enter in the mailing address
and so forth for peple I would be trading with, and that info would
corrospond to a trader number. I could then go to the trade list and
assign a certain trader number to a certain figure, along with a
quantity of that figure to be traded.

So where I got stuck was, I would like all of the figures selected to
be traded to be listed in that traders corrosponding box in the
traderinfo tab.

I hope I have done a good job of explaining. And I know it would be
easier to understand if you had the spreadsheet I am talking about. I
can e-mail the spreadsheet to anyone that would be so kind as to lend a
hand.

Thank you!

--
malform