Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compare 3 lists

I need to compare 3 lists (columns) of asset numbers that come from 3
different sources. I have copied the 3 columns onto 1 sheet and sorted
them.

What I am looking for is to know which numbers exist in all 3 lists and
which do not and which lists they do not exist in. In my example, my
resultant set would need to let me know that 1231391 was in all 3
lists, but that 1231392 was only in A and C, not B, and that 1233320
was in B, but not in A or C. And as you can see, the same numbers do
not always line up but do exist in all 3 lists.

Example:
ListA ListB ListC
1231391 1231391 1231391
1231392 1231393 1231392