Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Word document.

Hello !

I'm trying to open a Word document with this code :

Set Wrdapp = New Word.Application
Set WrdDoc = Wordapp.Documents.Open (filename=.....)

On a specific PC, I'm getting this error message :

Server is busy.
Impossible to terminate this action because the other application is busy.
Clic on "Toogle to" to activate the busy application"

What could be the problem ?

Thanks for help.

Newbie.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JK JK is offline

Are you trying to open word from word, or from excel? If it is the
latter you could try this code:

Dim wrd As Object
Dim wrdDoc As Object

Set wrd = CreateObject("word.Application")
Set wrdDoc = wrd.documents.Add 'or use
wrd.Documents.Open("filename.doc")

wrd.Visible = True

JK