Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cannot set ColumnWidth past column 148

I have a spreadsheet with 198 columns built by VBA procedures. Columns 7
thru 198 contain monthly data, i.e., columns 7 thru 18 contain data for
the months of year 1, columns 19 thru 30 contain data for the months of
year 2, ...., columns 187 thru 198 contain data for the months of year
16.

I need to set the ColumnWidth for columns 7 thru 198 to 4. I've never
had a problem setting ColumnWidth before as I do this (among other
things) for a living for the past 8 months. I've tried multiple
methods, i.e., Range, Range-by-Range, Column-by-Column, and each one
fails at column 149.

Code:
Dim col As Integer