Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multi Dimensional Array

Dear All,

I wish to create a 3 x n multi dimensional array.

I basically want to do the following:

1. Start off in cell "A1"
2. travel down through 100 cells
3. If activecell contains criteria (eg. has a certain value) then
collect this value, and the value of the next 2 corresponding columns
(adjacent cells).
4. Paste these 3 x n cells of data in another area of the sheet.

eg.. out of the 100 cells looped, I may end up with 33 rows of data
that meet the criteria, therefore have a total of 99 elements in the
array.

I have a good understanding of single arrays, but could somebody please
guide me on such a multi-dimensional array? All the searches I have
undertaken so far don't seem to illustrate this type of array
population.

Regards,

andym