Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Consolidate Worksheets

One of the software systems I use generates more than 20 single-sheet
CSV files each month. Is it possible to write a simple macro that when
executed will consolidate all of these single sheets into a new
workbook containing one sheet per CSV file?

Any help would be much appreciated!

--
andrewc
andrewc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19613