Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula to Excel VB

Is there a way to code the following formula idea to pull from an Excel
VB array?
{=SUM((Market="USA")*(Customer_Name="ExcelTip"))}

I have an array with multiple report names and multiple dates I nee
to be able to tell how many times a given report appeared on a give
date.
A date may have (multiple reports or the same report multiple times
and a report many have multiple dates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

--
JAV
JAVB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2930

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

Maybe

Sub test()
Dim lngResult As Long

lngResult = CLng(Evaluate("=SUMPRODUCT(--(" & _
Range("Market").Address(True, True, xlA1, True) & _
"=""USA""), --(" & _
Range("Customer_Name").Address(True, True, xlA1, True) & _
"=""ExcelTip""))"))

MsgBox lngResult

End Sub

"JAVB" wrote:

Is there a way to code the following formula idea to pull from an Excell
VB array?
{=SUM((Market="USA")*(Customer_Name="ExcelTip"))}

I have an array with multiple report names and multiple dates I need
to be able to tell how many times a given report appeared on a given

JAVB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29304
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=557434