Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Record the date on which the record is made

Hi,

I would like to input some data and the dates on which I input these
data in the adjacent cells on an Excel spreadsheet. An example is like
this one:

Data Dates on which I input the data
12 30-6-2006
13 30-6-2006
15 01-7-2006
17 02-7-2006

Could you tell me the way of doing this using VBA and the way using the
built-in functions of Excel? Thank you.

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi David

Built-in functions cannot pust values to remote cells, you need VBA for
this. Rightclick sheet tab, choose View Code, paste this in:

Dim Cel As Range
For Each Cel In Target
If Cel.Column = 1 Then
Cel.Offset(0, 1).Value = Now 'or Date