Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform loses its capabilities...reset???

I have the following problem...i have create a userform2 in sheet2 with
a button that takes u to sheet1 and at the same time activates a unigue
userform1. Userform1 has the capabilty to perform a few simple actions
in sheet1 and the moment you _terminate() userform1 it takes u back to
sheet2 and activates userform2. (like a cycle)....it works perfectly
the first time round but when i click the button again to take me to
sheet1, its userform1 pops up like it suppose to but all the buttons on
userform1 each with its simple action assign to it refuses to
run....everything stalls & i have to reset within the code....?

--
T.c.Goosen1977
T.c.Goosen1977's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35895

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

how are you switching between userforms?

Are you using

'to close
Me.Unload
Userform2.Show

If so there shouldnt be problems....Post your code?

Duncan

T. c. Goosen1977 wrote:

I have the following problem...i have create a userform2 in sheet2 with
a button that takes u to sheet1 and at the same time activates a unigue
userform1. Userform1 has the capabilty to perform a few simple actions
in sheet1 and the moment you _terminate() userform1 it takes u back to
sheet2 and activates userform2. (like a cycle)....it works perfectly
the first time round but when i click the button again to take me to
sheet1, its userform1 pops up like it suppose to but all the buttons on
userform1 each with its simple action assign to it refuses to
run....everything stalls & i have to reset within the code....?

--
T.c.Goosen1977
T.c.Goosen1977's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35895
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556924