Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RCL RCL is offline

Default Automatic File Download using CuteFTP

Hi: I have found how to do this, but there is some error in the
following code.
This code opens CuteFTP and executes a pre-recorded CuteFtpMacro that
downloads a file

Sub runcuteftp()
Dim RetVal
RetVal = Shell("C:\CuteFTP\cuteftppro.exe Macro=C:\Temp\MacroCute.vbs",
1)
End Sub

It seems to be some error before the "Macro" word, I think the is some
separator missing, because VBA Macro error says there is an invalid
path.

* Anybody knows how to correct this?

* Anybody knows how to close CuteFtp after downloading the file?

Thank you for your support and help !