Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change combobox properties

Hi,

I have ComboBox1 to ComboBox10 (from Control Toolbox toolbar) placed i
cells L1 to L10. When I insert a row underneath row 5 a new combobo
should be created a put in cell L6 (the cell in the new row) and b
renamed to ComboBox6. I know that by inserting a row all othe
comboboxes will shift down. All other comboboxes should be renamed, s
that the original ComboBox 6 will be ComboBox 7 and so on. When
insert a row on another place, the new combobox should also be place
in column L and get the rownumber from the new row. The othe
comboboxes should also be renamed.
Is this possible

--
leonida