Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select all cells in a column up to a blank cell

Hi -
Can anyone tell me how to select all cells in a row up to (not
including) the first blank cell in the row?

Thanks alot!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To go from top to bottom, it's <Ctrl<Shift<Down Arrow
To go from bottom to top, it's <Ctrl<Shift<Up Arrow
From left to right, its <Ctrl<Shift<Right Arrow
From right to left, <Ctrl<Shift<Left Arrow

If you need to select a range, you can do it in combination
<Ctrl<Shift<Down Arrow
<Ctrl<Shift<Right Arrow
will select a block all the way down to the first empty cell, and all the
way to the right to the first empty cell in the bottom row.

HTH

"nemadrias" wrote:

Hi -
Can anyone tell me how to select all cells in a row up to (not
including) the first blank cell in the row?

Thanks alot!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N10 N10 is offline

"nemadrias" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi -
Can anyone tell me how to select all cells in a row up to (not
including) the first blank cell in the row?

Thanks alot!

High try playing around with this in row 1

Sub SELECTROW()
'

Range("A1").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
End Sub

Best N10