Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Paste Macro

Hi, I'm new to Excel macros and have what I think is a pretty simple
task.

I have a lot of data and I need to have a name and then a number that
is a certain number of lines down copied and then pasted onto another
sheet so that the name is in one column and the number is in the next
column.

The line above every name says "Portfolio Summary" and the line next to
every number says "Cash and Equivalents" so these could be used as cues
I'm sure. Alternatively, the same lines of data for each entry are 41
lines apart. In other words, the name of the first entry is always 41
lines from the name of the second entry, etc. This is also the case
with the numbers.

I understand how to do this for one entry, or however i want to
actually type the cell names in for, but how could I set it to repeat
this action every 41 lines? Or by the cue?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Drew

--