Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Force macro on save

I want to create a macro to run when users of a shared woorbook hit save or
save as, as a way of protecting the master data set. My data will contain
many columns such as standard cost and selling prices, i only want to allow
the save if they have not corrupted formatting or data validation. Is this
possible?

I've made a start with a MsgBox code but not sure how to proceed...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Meltad,
There is a Workbook_BeforeSave event, so you can check if everything is OK.
If not then set Cancel=True to abort the save

NickHK