Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default executing database

Hi there,

I'm creating a macro that read database from range [A7] to [A808] so that it
will display the data in a selected column at certain condition. However, it
only can read/execute data until [A607]. can abyone show me how to solve the
problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Cyzax,

It works till [A607] only

In the line::

ElseIf gdblFreq(intEle) = [A457].Value _
And gdblFreq(intEle) <= [A607].Value Then _
'general frequency range for checking

try changing [A607} to [A808}

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

First, sorry for the very long code..

I've tried change the value to [A607], but it returns this value (for ex):

TXREJMount Freq
-999 0
-999 0
-999 0
-999 0
-999 0

wherre actually, the freq and the TXREJMount should returned some value
( such as : TXREJMount = -48.0417 and freq = 1928000000 )

Norman Jones wrote:
Hi Cyzax,

It works till [A607] only

In the line::

ElseIf gdblFreq(intEle) = [A457].Value _
And gdblFreq(intEle) <= [A607].Value Then _
'general frequency range for checking

try changing [A607} to [A808}

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sorry... for that typing error.

I've change the value to [A808]

cyzax7 wrote:
Hi,

First, sorry for the very long code..

I've tried change the value to [A607], but it returns this value (for ex):

TXREJMount Freq
-999 0
-999 0
-999 0
-999 0
-999 0

wherre actually, the freq and the TXREJMount should returned some value
( such as : TXREJMount = -48.0417 and freq = 1928000000 )

Hi Cyzax,

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]
Regards,
Norman