Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving an Excel file & overwrite (C++)

I'm trying to save changes to a file I'm using the IDispatch::invoke()
function. I've found the save to be attached to the application and not the
Workbook(s) or Worksheet(s). When the save is called it returns a failed
state. I assume that my problem lies with the parameters passed during the
invoke() function. So if anyone has a code sample using the invoke() or a
location I get the invoke() commands differant parameters to pass and
parameter types that would be a big help.

In short: Open Excel doc, make changes, save doc, close excel doc, all are
automated.