Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook_BeforeClose

Hello,

I am trying to use the beforeclose event on a workbook. However, it appears
to be getting bypassed everytime I close the book as I am being asked the
standard "Do you want to save the changes to...". Here is what I have written
for it.

Private Sub workbook_beforeclose(Cancel As Boolean)

Cancel = False

If Sheets("Check").Range("Protected") = "Y" Then
If bBlockEvents Then Exit Sub
ThisWorkbook.Saved = True
bBlockEvents = True

Else
If Range("Prepare") "" And Range("Checked") "" And Not Range
("Protected") = "Y" Then
Message = MsgBox("Is this workbook finished with for today?",
vbYesNo + vbCritical)
If Message = vbNo Then
Call DeleteEVMenu 'Sub to delete custom menu
Else
Sheets("Check").Range("Protected") = "Y"
ProtectSheets 'Sub to protect certain sheets
Call DeleteEVMenu 'Sub to delete custom menu
ThisWorkbook.Save

Any help would be much appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob Phillips wrote:
Did you save it in the ThisWorbook code module?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

Hello,

[quoted text clipped - 31 lines]

Any help would be much appreciated

Bob,

Apologies, this is included in the ThisWorkbook code module