Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filter is not working anymore.

Hello,

It is really strange, I have a code in my excel sheet for hide the
whole row which have a 0 (zero) and a "C" in it. Now when I try to
filter one of the rows, this function not working anymore.
Does anyone know how this come?? And how I can fix this.
This is de code I use to hide the rows I want:

Dim X As Boolean

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim R As Long
If X = True Then Exit Sub
X = True
For R = 1 To Cells(65535, 3).End(xlUp).Row
Select Case Cells(R, 3).Value
Case "", 0, "C"
Me.Rows(R).Hidden = True
Case Else