Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating User Friendly Templates

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to create a very user friendly template, so I can send
it out amongst my employees and have them insert their own graphics and
information.

I want to have a example image on the template so when you click on it, a
prompt appears asking u what u'd like to insert(Insert File)

Then when you can receive the template it would be a page with examples on
ie "Company Logo Here" and when they click on it, the prompt comes up for
what they would like to insert, without them being to alter the layout.
Never worked with macros in this way before so I apoligize if its something
very simple.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help

Shelmo