Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using DTPicker to change date in a cell when user selects cell?

On a normal excel spreadsheet I would like to be able to have a cell which
holds a date, by default the current date. When the user clicks on the cell
the Date Time Picker calendar control pops up allowing the user to select a
new date which then replaces the date already in the cell. Anyone have an
idea of how to accomplish this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I should clarify that I am setting up a sheet that would have hundreds of
such cells on it, if that makes a difference in how this might be
approached.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi WaterDog

See