Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to add hyperlink to a string variable?

Dear all,

I have a macro that sends an e-mail at the end of the macro for information.

I have a string that has the address called FolderName(everday this adress
changes so it must be a variable)

And i have a body in e-mail that has the writing;

..
You can click the below link to access the folder;

FolderName

-----------

But i don't want them only to see the address. What i want is to have a
link- when they click on it, go to the address. But don't know how to do :(
The code;

myItem.Body = myItem.Body + "Hello"
myItem.Body = myItem.Body + vbNewLine
myItem.Body = myItem.Body + vbNewLine
myItem.Body = myItem.Body + "To see the " & DateString & " dated
program, please look at the address: " & FolderName &

But i want to alsa give a link to FolderName.

Thanks..