Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conversion from Spreadsheet Toolkit functions (ESSV....) to EssBase API functions

Hi
Is it possible to convert the spreadsheet toolkit functions to the
Essbase API functions ? I want to remove the dependability of my
software on the Spreadsheet Toolkit so I want to try and convert all
the toolkit functions that I'm using into the Essbase API calls. Are
there functions present in the Essbase API that would either directly
replace or would serve similar purpose as the spreadsheet toolkit
functions ? Please help.

Regards,
Sujay