Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Visualize results of a custom formula array 1818 rows

Hi!
I've a custom formula array associated to a variant array. Each element
of the array has three elements.
With Excel 2000 I want to visualize, for example, 2000 results (3x2000
cells).
Until 1818 results (1818 rows)are visualized.
While if I want to visualize 1819 results then it's inserted #VALUE!
error in all 3x1819 cells.
With Excel 2003 I have not this problem!

Can anyone help me with this problem?
Thanks!!

Ger