Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX Controls are disabled

Hi all,

i have a couple of sheets with mixture of form and activeX controls in
it. I wrote it in Office 2002, and it is working as i wanted at my
machine.

When i open it in different machne who is using the same office
version, all the active X controls are disabled - the form controls are
working fine. We have checked the macro security level on the other
machine and it is set to low.

Do you have similar experience, or idea on why that is?

thanks in advance

Freddie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Freddie,

Office 2002 and later require you to digitally sign your project. This
adds another level of virus protection to the system. To find out more
about digital certificates, look in the Excel Help files.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--
Leith Ross
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18465

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for sharing Ross,

No sorry, this doesn't work either.

Forgot to mention that we're testing it in another machine (there are 3
machine to test in total) but only 1 that is problematic. Any other
sugestion?

freddie