Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copying from a table

Hi again,

I'm trying to achieve the following:

I have a table with product information on a seperate sheet. Name,
Weight, Order Qty, etc. and I want to call information from that table
to an order sheet.

So, if someone chooses Widgets from the order sheet and hits a macro
button the macro will lookup information on the table and copy the
weight, order qty, etc to the order sheet. The table information has
formulas that need to be copied over as well.

Someone suggested using vlookup, but I don't think that will bring me
the formulas, just the values from the table. I need to find the
product from the table and copy the 8 adjacent cells with formulas to
the order sheet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T.