Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a Price Book

I have a business store and instead of using markup of percentage, I say "if
my net is between $0-$59, i add $30. If it's between $60-$99, i add $36 to my
net...etc." how can i create a formula to put that into Excel so i don't have
to keep on doing every product by hand? Also, If a customer buys more than
one product, i would give them package pricing, and i would look up my net,
and if it's between $0-$59, i add $30 then subtract $3.55, etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Create a table with your net values in one column and your markup
amount in the second column. The use the VLOOKUP function. E.g,

=VLOOKUP(A1,$B$1:$B$20,2,TRUE)

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson